Welcome to the Office of Strategic Outreach and Partnerships at The Center for Discovery
The Office of Strategic Outreach and Partnerships, a merger of both the Media Studio and the Development Office at The Center for Discovery, is an integrated model where all team members work together across different disciplines including:
- Academic Conferences
- Development and Philanthropy
- Event Planning for Signature Fundraising Efforts
- Government Relations – Federal and State
- Grant Funding Initiatives
- Public Relations
- Priority Collaborations
- Public-private Partnerships
- Special Projects
- Strategic Communications
The Center for Discovery’s Strategic Partnerships and Collaborations
The Center for Discovery holds a number of partnerships across the state level, along with academic, research, and organizational partnerships and collaborations. These include:
The Center for Discovery is a New York State designated Center of Excellence for complex disabilities, the largest Children’s Residential Project (CRP) program in NYS, the preeminent leader in developing innovative models of care including a first-of-its-kind Children’s Assessment Hospital, and a participant in NYS’s Industrial Hemp Agricultural Research Pilot Program.
Academic and Research Partnerships
The Center for Discovery has engaged in groundbreaking research for more than a decade, pioneering studies that are designed to inform interventions, techniques, and tools for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders, complex medical frailties, rare syndromes, Alzheimer’s and dementia, and other complex conditions. Current areas of study include the development of Smart Homes and advanced technology to improve outcomes for adults with autism; the use of medical marijuana for drug-resistant epilepsy; and the advancement of data analytics to develop personalized medicine.
The Center for Discovery partners with various organizations to advance assistive technology, expand access to adaptive sports and recreation activities, support environmental and farmland conservation, and improve community health outcomes.
For more information on these partnerships, or potential partnerships, please reach out to the Office of Strategic Outreach and Partnerships, at StrategicOutreach@tcfd.org.
The Center for Discovery in the News: Press Releases and Media
- THE CENTER FOR DISCOVERY BREAKS GROUND ON THE REGION’S FIRST CHILDREN’S SPECIALTY HOSPITAL
- TCFD RECOGNIZED ON CNN AMID CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
- SCHUMER ANNOUNCES HISTORIC $35 MILLION FEDERAL INVESTMENT TO BUILD THE CENTER FOR DISCOVERY’S CHILDREN’S SPECIALTY HOSPITAL
- NORTHWELL HEALTH ANNOUNCES AFFILIATION WITH THE CENTER FOR DISCOVERY
- TCFD FEATURED ON ABC’S GOOD MORNING AMERICA
- ELLEN R. ALEMANY HONORED AT THE CENTER FOR DISCOVERY’S 23RD ANNUAL EVENING OF DISCOVERY GALA
- NEW FINDINGS ABOUT ELOPEMENT: THE CENTER FOR DISCOVERY ON CBS NEWS
- SPREADING THE MESSAGE ABOUT EDUCATION AND COLLABORATION ON WORLD AUTISM AWARENESS DAY: CBSN, ABC7NY, AND GMA
- THE CENTER FOR DISCOVERY AND UB PARTNER TO ADVANCE CRITICAL RESEARCH OF AUTISM AND OTHER COMPLEX CONDITIONS
- AMERICAN PORTFOLIOS ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY LAB OPENS AT THE TECHNOLOGY HUB AND INCUBATOR (THINC) AT TCFD
- COLUMBIA CARE AND THE CENTER FOR DISCOVERY TO COLLABORATE ON STUDY EXAMINING THE USE OF CANNABIS-DERIVED MEDICINES IN TREATING EPILEPSY
- TCFD ANNOUNCES LOCATION FOR FIRST OF ITS KIND CHILDREN’S SPECIALTY HOSPITAL
- TCFD SPOTLIGHTS BRAIN HEALTH AT ANNUAL RESEARCH CONFERENCE IN NYC
- LON T. DOLBER HONORED AT THE CENTER FOR DISCOVERY’S 2018 GALA
For other news articles, please click here.
For any media or press inquiries, please reach out to Michael Rosen, Executive Vice President of Marketing and Strategic Communications at MRosen@tcfd.org.
Office of Strategic Outreach and Partnerships
Meet the Team
Senior Graphic Designer